Recovery from jet lag or travel fatigue can be addressed with repeated Progressive KAATSU Cycle sets.
Doing Progressive KAATSU Cycle sets during long-distance, multiple time zone travel has significant advantages for athletes.
Use any KAATSU model (e.g., KAATSU C3, KAATSU B1) to do Progressive KAATSU Cycle sets, always starting at the lowest pressure, and then subsequently increasing in higher SKU pressures.
The recommended protocols for optimal benefits whether in airplanes, trains, private vehicles, or buses, include:
- Be well hydrated before and during KAATSU Cycle sets. Begin before boarding airplane or going to the airport.
- Start off in lowest SKU pressure setting – gradually and slowly increase the pressure.
- Sit or relax comfortably while doing KAATSU Cycle sets.
- Gently and repeatedly do simple exercises or movements; no need to do vigorous or intense movements.
- Enjoy the view, watch movies, read books or talk with friends and family while enjoying KAATSU.