For who? Tactical athletes, competitive athletes, physical therapists, KAATSU Specialists
For what? Recovery
In order to reduce the effects of jet lag and battle insomnia, or to relieve stress before bedtime, especially when traveling internationally or crossing several time zones, the KAATSU Cycle 2.0 can work wonders.
Before bedtime or after checking into your hotel during travel, you can properly utilize the KAATSU Cycle 2.0 as follows:
- Be very well-hydrated before doing KAATSU Cycles.
- Do KAATSU Cycles in your hotel room before going to bed on your first few evenings in your new location.
- Be conservative with your pressure. The effects will occur despite a lower-than-normal pressure.
- Rest at least 20 seconds between each set and each exercise.
- Do not go to muscular failure with these protocols; the goal is to become relaxed.
Upper Body Exercises:
- Place the KAATSU Air Bands on your upper arms.
- Do 2-4 KAATSU Cycles while doing any the following exercises:
- Forward Shoulder Rolls
- Backward Shoulder Rolls
- Head Rotations
- Tricep Muscle Stretches
- Deltoid Muscle Stretches
- Do 20-30 Forward Shoulder Rolls in a steady motion. Breathe deeply and relax while the bands are deflated. Repeat as desired.
- Do 20-30 Backward Shoulder Rolls in a steady motion. Breathe deeply and relax while the bands are deflated. Repeat as desired.
- Slowly roll the head forwards and backwards. Then slowly roll your head to the left and then to the right. Then slowly roll your head in a clockwise direction and then in a counterclockwise direction while the bands are inflated. Breathe deeply and relax while the bands are deflated. Of course, skip this exercise if rotating your head causes dizziness.
- Stretch your triceps muscles on your left and right arms while the bands are inflated.
- Stretch your deltoid muscles on left and right shoulders while the bands are inflated.
- Stretch your upper body or torso as you desire and are able.
Lower Body Exercises:
- Place the KAATSU Air Bands on your upper legs.
- Do 2-4 KAATSU Cycles while simply sitting or stretching, meditating, reading or watching entertainment.
Some of these exercises are demonstrated below. These same exercises can be done in your office while as work to relieve stress and get some exercise during the day when you are sitting and being sedentary all day long.