For who? Competitive and recreational athletes, Baby Boomers, business executives, retirees
For what? Strength, stamina, functional movement, hormonal response
Professor Sir Dr. Yoshiaki Sato, MD, PhD is the inventor of KAATSU. He talks about natural body healing and natural remedies to heal with the KAATSU 3-Point Exercises. KAATSU presents a non-invasive, effective modality that naturally and safely enables natural body healing and natural remedies to heal and recover.
KAATSU equipment and protocols can improve blood circulation and improve muscle tone. KAATSU is the Original BFR (Blood Flow Restriction), invented in 1966 while the KAATSU Cycle was invented in 1973.
The KAATSU products are engineered and designed in Southern California while the initial testing and research were conducted by Dr. Sato and cardiologists Dr. Toshiaki Nakajima and Dr. Toshihiro Morita at the University of Tokyo Hospital with over 7,000 cardiac rehab patients between 2004 and 2014.
KAATSU is the pioneer in the emerging global BFR market. The carefully controlled, easy-to-use pneumatic KAATSU bands automatically and safely optimizes blood circulation for muscle tone, strength, mobility, rehabilitation, and recovery.
KAATSU devices (KAATSU Master 2.0, KAATSU Cycle 2.0, KAATSU C3, KAATSU B1, KAATSU AI) included a handheld automated compressor and universal pneumatic, stretchable bands which are placed around the arms or legs. Arm bands and leg bands are used separately during each session.
The KAATSU Air Bands inflate and deflate in a patented sequence based on algorithms that are optimal for each user, no matter their age or physical abilities. KAATSU protocols are convenient, easy-to-do, and time-effective. KAATSU equipment offer unparalleled performance, precision, and safety for users of all ages, fitness levels, and walks of life – and can be used anywhere anytime to help people…
Recover Faster, Rehab Stronger and Perform Better.
For more information, visit the www.kaatsu.com website to learn more about BFR, Blood Flow Restriction, BFR exercise, BFR science, and KAATSU protocols and how KAATSU differs from B Strong, Delfi Portable Tourniquet System for Blood Flow Restriction, Smart Cuffs, and other BFR brands and low-cost occlusion bands.
The primary differences between KAATSU and other BFR bands is:
- KAATSU utilizes the patented Cycle function
- different pressures can be simultaneously used on different limbs, including the option of doing Single-Limb KAATSU
- KAATSU equipment and protocols were proven safe and effective after a decade of clinical use and research on over 7,000 cardiac rehab patients at the University of Tokyo Hospital (2004 – 2014)
- KAATSU is used by cardiologists, orthopedic surgeons, podiatrists, and physicians in various specialties
- KAATSU Air Bands do not occlude arterial flow
- KAATSU is meant to be gentle and convenient in order to do anywhere anytime
- KAATSU is used worldwide by people up to the age of 104
- more research has been conducted in more countries on KAATSU than any other BFR device
- the seminal, groundbreaking research on BFR was conducted and published by KAATSU inventor Dr. Yoshiaki Sato in the 1990s
- KAATSU Air Bands are waterproof and the KAATSU C3 is ruggedized for military applications