For who? KAATSU C3 users
For what? recovery, rehabilitation, athletic performance, overall wellness
KAATSU C3 is the third generation KAATSU Cycle device.
KAATSU can improve blood circulation and improve muscle tone. KAATSU is the Original BFR (Blood Flow Restriction). Invented in Japan, with products engineered and designed in Southern California, KAATSU Global is the pioneer in the emerging BFR market. The carefully controlled, easy-to-use pneumatic KAATSU bands automatically and safely optimizes blood circulation for muscle tone, strength, mobility, rehabilitation, and recovery.
KAATSU devices (KAATSU Master 2.0, KAATSU Cycle 2.0, KAATSU C3, KAATSU B1, KAATSU AI) included a handheld automated compressor and universal pneumatic, stretchable bands which are placed around the arms or legs. Arm bands and leg bands are used separately during each session.
The KAATSU Air Bands inflate and deflate in a patented sequence based on algorithms that are optimal for each user, no matter their age or physical abilities. KAATSU protocols are convenient, easy-to-do, and time-effective. KAATSU equipment offer unparalleled performance, precision, and safety for users of all ages, fitness levels, and walks of life – and can be used anywhere anytime to help you Recover Faster, Rehab Stronger and Perform Better.
For more information, visit the www.kaatsu.com website to learn more about BFR, Blood Flow Restriction, BFR exercise, BFR science, and KAATSU protocols and how KAATSU differs from B Strong, Delfi Portable Tourniquet System for Blood Flow Restriction, Smart Cuffs, and other BFR brands and occlusion bands.
You can also learn more about KAATSU the Original BFR here:
The primary differences between KAATSU and the other BFR bands is:
- KAATSU utilizes the patented Cycle function
- different pressures can be simultaneously used on different limbs
- KAATSU equipment and protocols were proven safe and effective after a decade of clinical use and research on over 7,000 cardiac rehab patients at the University of Tokyo Hospital (between 2004 and 2014)
- KAATSU is used by cardiologists, orthopedic surgeons, podiatrists, and physicians in various specialties
- KAATSU Air Bands do not occlude arterial flow
- KAATSU is meant to be gentle and convenient in order to do anywhere anytime
- KAATSU is sold worldwide to people up to the age of 104
- more research has been conducted in more countries on KAATSU than any other BFR device
- the seminal, groundbreaking research on BFR was conducted and published by KAATSU inventor Dr. Yoshiaki Sato in the 1990s
- KAATSU Air Bands are waterproof and the KAATSU C3 is ruggedized for military applications